Researching Ten Leaders
Surveys for a presentation of true leaders in their field
Each Ten Leaders group is created after lengthy research of a marketplace – leading attorneys referring other leading attorneys, with input from peers inside and outside of a geographical coverage area as well as inside and outside a practice area. The process lasts two to three months.
The standard for inclusion in Ten Leaders is based on five primary criteria:
- Degree of focus on that practice area. Usually attorneys in their practice area practice in their field exclusively
- Number of years practicing in their area of the law
- Volume of casework in the given practice area, according to the attorney and his or her peers
- Reputation among peer group, based on multiple interviews with attorneys who practice apart from the attorney in question
- Leadership and written work on behalf of existing professional organizations, such as sections and committees of the state bar
- With each group, we seek to secure the participation of the best representation of experienced, dedicated attorneys.